- Free 15-minute consultation. This time is geared toward discussing Pruned to Grow’s policies and procedures, getting to know why you are seeking therapy, and discovering if you and I are a good fit for working together.
- $125 per session, which are typically 55 minutes long. The rate is the same for individual and couples.
I am considered an Out of Network Provider. Many insurance companies offer out-of-network benefits. If so, you may receive reimbursement by your insurance company, even if you have to pay out of pocket at first. Some feel that this is a good strategy for finding a provider of their choosing, rather than being forced to stay within their insurance network.
Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services. I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include reimbursement for Out of Network mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
I accept all major credit cards as forms of payment.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!